The influence of the macroeconomy in the financial life of families can be positive or negative. That is the lack of investment in the country or the lack of resources to build infrastructure, inflation caused by the law of supply and demand of money or some financial crisis in another country, would result in financial problems personal and family.
When this happens we should not underestimate the negative consequences that can have our own economy, for that reason will be necessary to take measures that allow us to keep our personal finances healthy.
Next are some actions that can help in tough economic times:
In times of financial instability, it is advisable to seek investment tools that give us greater security, sacrificing profitability, while avoiding the risk.
* You will need to analyze our daily expenditures. Food, products related to personal hygiene or beauty, can be reviewed for its significance and about the possibility of saving some of them.
* Use public transportation. Gasoline means one of the most important costs on family budgets, for that reason will be necessary to take measures to economize in this area. Use public transportation or bicycle may be an option. Carpooling with neighbors or friends to be in the same direction, is a way to split the cost.
* Before you go shopping is advisable to make a list of necessary and comply with it, to avoid unnecessary purchases.
* Take advantage of deals in stores and select seasonal products are important steps for saving.
* Savings in domestic services such as water, electricity and telephone. You will need to talk to our family to avoid unnecessary spending on domestic services, turn off the light when leaving a room or shut off the gas in the heater automatic water coming out of the weekend may be cost saving measures.
* Caring for the emergency fund. If you have an emergency fund, you will need to raise awareness of our family who is not employed to maintain the standard of living had taken, but to offset any possible decline in our economy.
* Choose the appropriate insurance to properly manage risks in both long-term safety medical, life, auto and home, what would prevent a financial deterioration.
* Sell what you do not use in second-hand markets will help us to have extra money.
* Family entertainment is also an aspect that can mean a significant percentage of the monthly costs, so it would be wise to seek new forms of entertainment during the critical financial period. The offer of museums, national parks, outdoor culture, etc.. Are usually free and of high quality.
* Keep informed constantly about the behavior of the main factors influencing the economy: Inflation and Exchange change. short, the strategy will reduce costs, avoid risk and seek our income level relative to the inflationary increase that has occurred . Which is important to meet with your family and discuss the situation, trying to inform and educate aware that the measures are necessary to overcome the critical period.